Our vacation was nice. We went to the beach the first night and watched the fire works. Nash loved them and pointed at everyone. We spent a few days at the beach and nash mainly enjoyed taking his morning nap as we layed out and read. He was not crazy about the sand or the waves.He still much perfers swimming in the pool.
We went shopping. Nash really enjoyed seeing all the people and he talked to them. We could tell he missed sadie because he saw a stuffed dog like sadie and loved on it.
We ate at this place on the beach at sunset and I got some good pictures. I will post them when I get home.
We also went to one of those go kart places that had a kiidie area. Nash did his first ride and his parents were beaming with pride as he rode on the baby swings. The lady operating it really liked nash and gave him free rides and tickled his foot as he came around. He also rode the train and merry go round.
The funniest moment by far that I'm not going in detail here was when my sister-in-law got bit by a huge fish at the bass pro shop. You had to be there. Lesson learned you can't pet 30 lb fish and there is a reason the tank is so high you are not supposed to put your hand in.
We had a great time and I throughly loved spending time with my sweet husband and sweet son.
Why does my vacation have to end? It makes me sad.
1 comment:
Sorry that your sad about your vacation ending, but I am so glad you guys are home. We missed you, Chris, and the "little man".
Post a Comment