We are in AL a couple of hours away. Nash has done amazing well. We have watched world and elmo a million times. Nash has taken a couple of good naps. I think I dislike the car ride more than him. My stomach has been upset and my butt hurts from sitting so long. I did get to get a very good start on my book. Will post more this week when I have some beach pics. The plan is watching fire works on the beach tonight.
2 comments:
Glad you guys arrived safely.I know you're gonna have a great time.I can't wait to see the pictures of my littleman, babyboy, and angelgirl on the beach.Of course I'll be glad to the moms and dads too! :) Have fun,be safe,and give my sweeties a kiss for me please.Love you guys a bunch! Always, Mom
hope you have a great trip! can't wait to hear about nash and the water!
Post a Comment