Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Park

Braydi feeding Nash a french fry.














We went to the park today with Misty and Braydi. Nash has not been feeling well and last night started running a low grade fever and has been taking Motrin ever since because he keeps feeling hot. (I hope it is just him teething and not anything more serious). It was a nice day and he was acting fine at home so we went ahead and went. Nash was a little fussy at the park. I don't know if it was because he was not feeling good or just really doesn't know what to do at the park. When we got home, he was himself again. I think once he starts walking he will really enjoy it (like Braydi did).



Oh BY THE WAY when we came to my house, Nash and Braydi were playing with some of Nash's toy balls. I was saying "ball" to him as I was giving the ball back to him. AND as Misty is my witness he said "ball" like three times refering to his toy ball. CRAZY TOWN. I looked at Misty and said "did he really just say that?" He's so smart!!!

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

smartest boy alive, mama bear! :)

hopefully we can have a few park dates on fridays starting soon?

Big Fan of Trace,Gracie, and Nash said...

He is real smart, and I'm not just saying that because he's my grand-
son. When I watched him last night he was crawling in the floor and rather than crawling over something that was in his path. He stopped, sat up, and moved it out of his way then proceeded to crawl again.He also threw his little basketball back and forth to me.

Shawn, Sarah, and Lily said...

Awwww!! Good pictures. I wish we could've went with ya'll. Hope we get to soon. Hope Nash gets to feeling better soon.