
Today we went to the McCain Mall to see the Easter Bunny. I really could care less about the Easter Bunny and find him pretty creepy but I thought Nash would like it since he loved Santa and likes mascots. Well, he proved me wrong again. He would point at him as long as I was holding him but when I went to sit him with the Easter Bunny he held on tight to my arm and cried. I got him to calm down enough to take a picture. I only took this one picture because last time Mrs. Claus was not nice and got on to me for taking pictures but these people were really nice and the set up was real cute. If there weren't others in line and Nash was a little happier I probably would of went crazy with the pictures.
1 comment:
I bet Nash is the cutest little boy the Easter bunny has held yet.
Post a Comment