Tuesday, April 21, 2009
super tired
The last few nights have not been good. Long story short, I called the doctor because Nash was still having allergy symptoms. She said to give Claritin and Singular. So, I did. I thought during the several times he woke up last night that he sounded better (not as congested, breathing better, and not coughing) but still woke up super fussy. She also said to do the humidifier. Well, for some reason it is not working like it should. This morning was just awful. He cried and cried and threw a major fit and nothing I could to made it better. Until I just started walking around with him and he finally settled down. I am beyond tired. You know the tired when you body feels tingly? That's me. It reminds me of the early days when I started going back to work and he was still getting up often. It's my late night too. Great. I will be resorting back to the early days and will probably be taking in a lot of caffiene today to get me through the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
feel ya. poor nash and poor mommy. thinking about you! (and drinking some caf. myself!)
Sorry Nash is not feeling well. When they're sick, it's hard on them *and* you.
We think our humidifier helps - especially when we're using the furnace. Our baby seems to like good ole Vicks vapor rub, too. He gets mad when trying to sleep w/ a stopped up nose because he can't keep his paci in his mouth and breath. So we saline flush the nose and suction and then use decongestant drops in the nose before bedtime.
All those things help, but usually you just have your sleep interrupted throughout the night to repeat those steps. sigh
Hope you get some rest tonight. :)
Post a Comment