Thursday, April 2, 2009
moble nash vs. non-moble nash
I now how have a different little boy. He is still sweet, funny, and good natured but there have been some major changes since he has been moble. One, it is like he is totally independent (okay maybe not totally) but he just goes and does and really only wants his mommy when he is hungry, tired, or has hurt himself. He gets into EV-RY-THING. New favorites being dog food and the rocks in our fire place (which both of those aren't allowed). Non-moble Nash useed to sit and play in one spot with a few toys. I could leave the room or pick up after him easier. Moble Nash goes everywhere and gets into all his toys and scatters them about. I am finding myself saying "no no" quite often. The hard part is knowing whether or not he knows what I am saying. There have been times I have said "no" and he will stop whatever he was fixing to do and look at me. Other times I say "no" and it is if he did not hear me and keeps going for it non-stop. Then the even more complicated case is when I say "no "and he laughs and continues anyways. I don't say it in a funny way or laugh when I say it but he still thinks it's funny. It is actually funny after his bath when I sit him down on the floor naked in a towel and he crawls off quickly. He knows he is not supposed to do that and I think he thinks it is funny that he is running around the room naked so he laughs while he is crawling off and when I get him. I laugh at those times too because it is funny seeing his naked self crawl as fast as he can thinking he won't have to be diaperd or get dressed. Boy, he does not like being diapered, lotion, or getting dressed. The harder part is when he throws out his back and kicks his legs and fusses "throwing a mini fit" when I get him from something he does not want to go away from just quite yet or something he should not be into. There have been times I have been tempted to spat his hand but I feel bad about it so I just kind of pat it and say "no no". Still do not know if he gets it but I'm sure he will soon with how often I have to say "no no". Oh, I dread when he starts walking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shannon How have you been.cute baby you have there
Post a Comment