Monday, April 27, 2009
We've got a biter
Shortly after Nash got his first tooth (a couple of weeks later I think) he got another one right beside it. This weekend he got his first top tooth and he has been biting ever since. I think it is just apart of teething and feels good to him but he bites my sholder, my chin, his clothes, toys, and has tried to bite Sadie! (pretty much anything he can). I believe he is still teething and probably has more coming. As I have been saying all along he has several wanting to come in and they are all coming back to back. So, I am bringing out the teeething rings or whatever to facilitate the biting. Future play dates beware!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's so sweet! I think his biting is cute right now, but before long we'll feel the pain I'm sure.I love it when he wants to cuddle face to face, but then before you know it he has you by the shoulder with his little teeth. Pretty smart little man, who can resist that cuddling face to face, and he knows it!
Post a Comment