Tuesday, April 14, 2009
"bye bye"
Nash said "bye bye" to me this morning when I left for work. I know that may sound like a simple thing but to me it was AMAZING. There have been times where I have said it and thought he said "bye" back but then he would bable other stuff. Today it was a clear "bye bye" with the wave and all. Of course that made it hard for me to leave him. He said it for his Daddy and Mimi later. He has been saying "dada" for awhile but I haven't known for sure if he has gotten the association or he is just babbling but he does repeat it after you say it to him. He also says something that sounds and awful lot like "mama" but only does it when he is fussy and wants me. Then when I get him and try to get him to say it again he won't. I don't think it is just my imagination because other people have heard it and say that is what it sounds like to them. He has this toy that has a dog, duck, and frog on it. Last night I was repeating those words clearly for him and he would repeat back what sounded an awful lot like those words but not clearly those words. So, Look out! Nash may on the verge of starting his vocabulary. I can't believe it. Every day he does something that shows me how big he is getting and learning new things. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sweet, loving, adorable, amazing little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment