Another early pregnancy symptom that is occuring right now is pure exhuastion. I am talking barely keeping my eyes open. One day (or a few days) after work when I come home I go straight to the couch. Nash watches a movie and I fall asleep for a good hour or longer. Normally, I am constantly going when I get home. Straighten up, doing laundry, making lunches, paying bills, playing with the boy. I hardly ever sit down for long periods of time. Not so much anymore. It has become the norm where before that would only occur if I was sick. The worst time recently was a day after work where I fell asleep like I said before while Nash was watching a movie. I woke up a hour later. My mom kept Nash for the night because I had to be up early and at Vilonia early to volunteer. So about 7 or 7:30 after he left. I fell back asleep until about 10:30. Got up for maybe 30 minutes and went back to sleep and slept all night.
This was one symptom I remember to a certian extent from last time but when you go through it again it brings it all back and even more real if that make sense. There are a few days or a few hours that I have some spurts of energy and I take full advantage of those times and be as productive as I can. Ready for the exhuastion to lift.
No comments:
Post a Comment