Nash really got into Easter this year. I don't know if it his is age or the fact that he had a total of 5 Easter egg hunts this year! (Debbie's, school, Mawmaw and Pawpaw's, Sunday School class, and Mimi and Poppy's). However, he is a master egg hunter and loves looking in his eggs to see what's in there. Here are some pics from this Easter.
Nash with his cousins and extended family.
Nash seeing what the Easter Bunny brought him.
This was his favorite thing he got from the Easter Bunny. The boy loves to fish and Chris and I don't so we thought we could at least do this game with him and leave the real fishing up to his grandpa's.
Nash hunting eggs at Mimi and Poppy's
Our family photo on Easter
I am super exited about these two things Nash made me for Easter. A new Easter basket with his footprints for the chicks.
and an Easter egg with his handprints.
2 comments:
Those footprint chicks are too adorable! Did he do that at school?
No. My mother-in-law took him to this lady that does them. I can get her info for you if you want.
Post a Comment