Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tornado damage in Vilonia

As a lot of you know, I work at the Vilonia Middle School and Vilonia got hit really hard last night by the tornadoes. There were 4 fatalities and so far names have not been released. I have gotten ahold of a lot of my families who are all physically safe. Several families have lots of damage. One of my kids completely lost their house while they were in it. I am still concerned for the ones that I haven't been able to reach.
Vilonia is a very small and friendly town. The people there are very friendly and help each other out. There has been an out pour of help there. No one else has been able to go into the town because of all the damage. Please keep Vilonia in your prayers in the upcoming days and months and pray that they don't get more damage tonight in the storms that are coming.
Stay safe everyone!

No comments: