Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello blog

It's been a while or feels like it. Lets see what all has been going on. More of the same exhaustion. Definitely have a round lower belly that is getting harder and harder to cover up. I am most definitely in the in between stages where I am not really fitting into maternity clothes but very uncomfortable in regular clothes. I have had some definite starving moments where I feel like I can eat like a grown man and other times where I am super nausious and not wanting to eat anything. There's also going to the bathroom every hour to empty the bladder.
Exciting news. We had our first appointment on May 5th where we saw the baby and heard it's heart beat. So far everything is fine. I am offically  9 weeks and 1 day today. The really only new thing at this appointment that I didn't know from before. I am going to go ahead and have a C-section. I didn't even discuss the possiblity of not with my doctor. Of course, she recommends going ahead and having one as well. Honestly I haven't even looked into have a VBAC (Vaginal birth after C-section). I do really hate how Nash' birth went down and wish I would have been able to have him vaginally or at least been awake for his birth (that would have been nice). Part of me does feel like I missed out on having a vaginal birth but with this being the second and last baby I have decided to get my tubes tied. So I figured why not go ahead have scheduled C section and not risk anything crazy happening (which would be my luck considering Nash's birth) and go ahead and have my tubes tied at the same time. I really have low expectations this time. I just want to be awake during the birth. Saying all that with me scheduling a C-Section, they typically schedule one 7-10 days before the due date so baby #2 should be here a week or so before 12/13/11.
Other goings on, we had Chris's 31st birthday but due to the crazy floods got postponed on our normal celebrating on his birthday with his parents to another day but it all worked out and he just had an extended birthday.
Mother's Day was okay. Nothing exciting. The most exciting part of my day was getting a 4 hour nap. Nash painted me a vase and had flowers in it and a painted on a flower pot at school with flowers in it.
I got Nash's 3 year old pictures taken from my friend Amy and they are real good. If you want to check them out got to http://www.amyaukesphotography.blogspot.com/.
This weekend we have Nash's big end of the year TOT proformance and that should be fun and exciting and next weekend Chris and I are leaving to Chicago to watch the White Sox play and do other fun stuff there for our 7 year anniversary. May is a busy month for us but has been a good one for us.

No comments: