-Now that I am on face book,I find I am blogging less. I like and don't like face book. I like being able to keep in touch with people I wouldn't otherwise and that it is so easy to get on to the ap on my phone and check (probably wouldn't do it if that weren't the case) and to do the random status updates. I don't like that some people spend way too much time on there and update their status when they wake up, eat lunch, go to the bathroom, lay on the couch, whatever. It gets a little ridiculous. I also hate when people put super vague statements like "I was just thinking..." or "feelling a little.." to let everyone guess or comment on. Also, I think some of my old high school friends need therapists. My goodness.... I don't want to hear every bad thing someone did to you or what you are mad about today or every time you feel like you need to vent. I have my share of that by profession.
-I am officially a coach's widow again. I guess it started last week at Chris's first game. I am excited for him because he is head coach of the Jr. Boys and has a 2 and 0 record. I also like that the Jr. Boys game is usually early so we can watch it and go. We normally don't make it to the senor game. I don't like that he is gone a lot to away games or scouting, or games period. So, until about February or so this is going to be how it is. I should be used to it by now. I guess at least I got my little man to hang out with. Nash also really likes the games so when we do get to go it is something fun for him to do. He says "ball" "ball" pretty much the whole time and all of Chris's students and basketball players love him and give him high fives and play with him. His first game Nash stood behind his dad on the bench and kept saying "da da" "da da". I thought it was very sweet. Of course Chris could not hear him in the loud gym but Chris liked that he was there and showed him off.
-So Halloween is this weekend and Nash is going to be Yoda. Yep Yoda. I think it will be cute. (hope he keeps the head piece on) It was more Chris's idea and since I insisted on a monkey last year. I didn't argue too much this year about him being Yoda. Now I kind of wished he would have been a dog or Elmo because his new thing is going around barking like a dog and now he says "Melmo" when he sees Elmo. Oh well, master of the universe he will be and a cute one at that.
-Chris and I have started going back to Sunday School. When I was pregnant with Nash and even before we started this one class and really liked it but after Nash it has been hard to get back into that routine for several reasons but here we are and I am enjoying it. In fact today, Nash stayed in the Children's Church during Sunday School and Church. When I peeped in the window to come get him I teared up a bit. He was sitting at the table with all the big kids coloring and looked so big.
-Nash is feeling a lot better and has done real well with his bout of pneumonia. He still has to be on the anti-biotic until this Thursday but he is showing no signs of not feeling well. This anti-biotic is awful though. It taste nasty and Nash hates it. It also makes his wet and dirty diapers smell awful. I will and I know he will be glad when he is off of it. We have a follow up appointment in a couple of weeks for her to check him and make sure it is gone.
So there's that. I guess that is all the random things that have been going on with us.
2 comments:
I love you little man more and more everyday! He is my "sunshine"!
I can totally relate to the "coach's widow" feeling. This is my tenth year to be one. Although never fun, it gets easier each year! You and Nash hang in there!
Post a Comment