Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nash's New Blankie

So, I ordered Nash this blanket this week because he has been attached to his big one and likes to hold it when he is tired. So, I thought he needed his own (smaller) blankie.
This is what he did when he got it. He held it to his face, kept putting it over his head,

and laying on it. I think this was a good purchase and something he is going like and going to be attached to.


3 comments:

katandkarl said...

awwwwwwwwww i had a blankie when i was a little one!

AA said...

Wow, you got that in fast! I am so happy he likes his blankie! Lane does not go anywhere without his....I wonder when that becomes a problem? :)

Big Fan of Trace,Gracie, and Nash said...

He is such a little cuddle bug! I just love your little man!!!