
Man time flies! I can't believe it has been 16 months. We went to the Old Mill early this morning to take his 16 month pictures. I thought they turned out pretty good. Nash has done and changed so much. He is talking A LOT. He says new words all the time. This week he said his big cousin's Trace's name after looking at his picture. He is into everything and is able to get into more stuff. I found him with the bottle of ranch dressing in his room and he was able to get the lid off and had dressing on the floor and him. He has had two new teeth come in and has several more that look like they are about to. We went through the worst sickness he had a couple of weeks ago. Now he is back to his happy little self. He is so funny. Yesterday, he was going to sleep watching Word World which is his favorite show so I turned him towards me to hold him before I laid him down. He was half asleep and just looked up at me and smiled real big and started to doze off. He did that a couple few times and started to make me laugh so then he just woke up and started playing again. He's such a sweet and happy boy. He loves to love on me and I LOVE it.
1 comment:
The pictures are great...what a handsome guy!
Post a Comment