Tonight, I ran/climbed massive hills/walked like a robot for the first ever Run Like Robot Virtual 5K put on by Kat Hills. There are (I believe) 17 people from different states and even someone in Germany participating. Before the actual run, I was pumped about it. I contimplated running on the treadmill as it has been so hot out but then I felt like that would be cheating so I decided night time would be the best time to run outside. I put Nash to bed at 9:00 and was off for my run. It was still humid but much more pleasent than it has been during the day. I throughly enjoyed it and believe I had endorphins flowing as I ran all over our neighborhood listening to upbeat songs on my Ipod.
Before-Ipod in hand, ready to run
After-endrophins flowing and sweat pouring and very proud of myself for doing much better than I expected.
I am already feeling it so tomorrow and probably the day after I am going to be experiencing super sore legs. I loved it though and hope it becomes an annual thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment