Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fayetteville

So we went to Fayetteville this weekend to watch the Hogs play. I was excited because I have never been to a Hogs baseball game even though I went to college there for four years. We have friends that live in Springdale so went to the game with them and stayed at their place.



The below pictures is how the game went for Nash or should I say maybe the first inning.
For the first maybe 15 minutes he was okay because there was space between me and the guy down the roll and he played with the seats, played with my camera, but then he was not happy to be in one spot. He started having a melt down and was (I'm sure) annoying the people around us by the looks I was getting. So, I tried walking around with them and then bringing him back to the game or sitting in the area with a lot of space and him in his stroller. None of this worked or at least it was not fun for me to chase him around the stadium and not get to watch the game. So I went to plan B. Show Nash around campus. In which he really did have a good time.
Walking in front of the Greek Theatre


Walking around the peace fountain



Siting at the front of Old Main





Nash and I standing where my name is on the walk. What is heart breaking is I took a picture of him standing on the walk and you can see my name in front of him but it was erased by a certian almost two year old. Oh well, whatcha gonna do about it now. If I would have thought it through, I probably would have let him go back home with the other kiddos and me actually get to watch the game but it turned out fine and gave me a chance to show him around.










No comments: