So Nash and his 3 yr old class had their first field trip today to the Scott Pumpkin Patch. I,as always, took a lot of pictures so here you go.
Nash was pumped about riding the bus and wondered why he didn't have to wear a seat belt. He said the bus went "fast" and was "bumpy".
Nash and his friend Kakoa in the hay maze.
They had an awesome petting zoo. Nash enjoyed seeing all the animals and even petted the donkey, goats, rabbits, and horses.
They had a big play ground and a big slide. He loved it.
We went on a hayride to get a pumpkin.
Nash's pumpkin
They had a bunch of cool places to take pictures. Nash wasn't big on taking pictures as he would rather be playing but here's one I got.
Nash by the tractor
They even had pig races which the kids really enjoyed.
I've been to a few different pumpkin patches now and this one was the best by far.
The weather was good. It was threatening to rain the whole time but held off until we got on the bus to go home. On the way there, I showed Nash the road where it had been raining. He immediately bowed his head and prayed "Dear Jesus, thank you for today and please let the rain stay away while we go to the pumpkin patch." I think his prayer was heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment