Today we got to have a sneak peak into the womb to see baby Griffin. He weighs 3lbs 2oz and is measuring a week big for now. He was a bit crowded in there. His feet and hands were up by his head so it was hard to get good pictures but I think we got a few.
He has massive feet and hands. His brother was born with big hands and feet but Griffin looks even bigger of course Griffin's photos were taken almost a week later in the pregnancy than Nash's. I think we are gonna have a big baby. I mean look at that foot!
He's grabing his foot with his hand both of which were up by his head.
Okay so here are a couple pics of Nash in the womb. I see resemblance but I also see some differences too. Either way we are gonna have two handsome boys!
Feel free to tell me what you think. Who does Griffin look like? Do Nash and Giffin favor? I think both of them are a combination of the both of us. The main thing I see is Griffin looks bigger.







1 comment:
Those are great!
Post a Comment