Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

We had a fabulous Halloween night. First we went to the fall fest at Chris's school.
Nash ran into his buddy "Koa" who was also Thomas for Halloween. They had the best time and were excited to see each other.
They even had a train there that Nash played in.
Afterwards, we went home and took Nash on his first real trick or treat. He loved it.
Some memorable moments were when I asked him what he was supposed to say and he said "ding dong" meaning ringing the door bell. He was confused. I was a big day for him and a lot to remember. Another time, a lady opened the door and he said "I want two please".  He also wanted to carry his candy with him instead of put it in his Thomas basket.

While we were out we ran into our neighbor's. Nash's buddy Bryce and his sister Kylee. They went to a house together.
At home checking out what all he got.
I loved taking him trick or treating. It was a lot of fun. This is really his first year to get to do that and he loved it.

2 comments:

Beth T. said...

So cute! Love it that he asked that for "two please". :)

katandkarl said...

such a cutie in that train!!!