Nash saw that Sadie (our dog) got a hair cut last week and I got one the week before so he has decided that he wanted one. His hair had gotten rather long and in his eyes and crazy so I decided to take the opportunity for him to get his first hair cut while he still wanted one. This was his hair all crazy like after his nap and after I had ran my hands throught it before his hair cut.
My dad, Nash's Grandpa John, used to cut hair and cuts a lot of the men in our family's hair. However, he normally cuts hair super short and he knew we wanted Nash's hair kept long and he agreed with the curls and all. So, Grandpa John gave Nash's his first hair cut.
Nash did amazing! He sat up in his chair just like this real still the whole time and very calm.
The hair that was cut was falling in complete circles. I was so affraid that it wouldn't be curly afterwards because I can't tell you how many people who told me something like "my son's hair looked just like your son's until we cut it. Then the curls went away". My heart about stopped as it was being cut until I saw this.
It curled up even more when my dad cut it!
Yes I did save the hair. I know it is a little creepy but I think I am just gonna put a curl in his baby book.
My handsome little (looking much older than he should) man post hair cut with my dad (Grandpa John) with hair curlier than ever!!! (To make this post even more sweet my dad's hair was just like Nash's when he was a kid)
1 comment:
awwwwww sweet boy!
Post a Comment