Ughh...I hate being sick. I woke up early Sunday morining around 3ish with a migraine, nausiated, and cold chills. The migraine and nausia went away with medicine but all day Sunday it felt like I was drugged. I couldn't stay awake. Good thing Nash was being good and wanted to watch some of his movies. Then I took the entire nap with Nash and could of slept more. I layed down all afternoon in and out of sleep.
Today, I am home sick and I hate it. I have slept most of the morning and just got enough energy to get on the computer some. I woke up this morning with the intentions of going to work but when it was all I could do to shower and I still felt tired after 10 hours of sleep I figured I better stay home. Tomorrow, I am going to make myself go. I don't like missing work espically a new job that I am still learning. They are real understanding but I don't like it. Also, I don't like laying around all day feeling lazy and not at all productive. Maybe, I will be better tomorrow. Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment