Friday, April 16, 2010

Park Play Date with Nate

Nash and Nate saying "Taaa-Daaaaaa!!!"
"shoot it!, shoot it!"- says Nash




Nash loved the swing this time. I was kind of surprised.





BBF's-best buds forever
Today really was a good day. It started by Nash sleeping in to 8:40 which is unheard of by the way. We met Nate and Kat at the park where they had a great time playing as you can see and we had lunch at our favorite place, Chik-fil-a. I was able to clean house and have a nap with Nash. Then I went to get my hair cut and a pedicure. That was wonderful and relaxing. Chris came and picked up Nash at the salon and took him to a ALS baseball game where they had some great daddy and son time. (Nash has been wanting his dada ever since). Afterwards we ate at Larry's Pizza. Nash loved it. The lady would come around saying "cheese" for the pizza and Nash would holler "CHEESE" right back. All and all a great day.
Everything was all good until a hour or so ago where Nash wanted juice so I went to the kitchen to get it. He was sitting on the love seat with me and Chris was on the other couch. I heard a crash from the kitchen that sounded like a bad fall and I came running back in the room. He somehow fell while getting off the couch and busted his bottom lip on the coffee table. His mouth was bleeding pretty bad and I was trying to figure out where it came from. He cut his lip and is going to have a fat lip (kinda already does). He got over it pretty quickly and went to bed. Oh well, what can you do. At least most of the day was great.

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

oh no!!! i think our days are going to be filled with bumps and bruises! great pictures!!!