One is him saying his name. We ask him what his name is and he says "Naaash". We point to me and Chris and he will say "momma" "dada" and then point to him and he says "Naaash". When he sees a picture of himself or one time he saw a baby in a baby book and he says "Naash". It's really pretty adorable, clearly.
He also says "almost" a lot. The reason I like this is how it got started. When he was playing basketball in his room and would miss I would say "almost". He caught on and says it all the time now. He says "milk". He used to just say "juice" referring to all beverages and now he can differentiate between the two. He says "thank you" a lot which I love. I always say it to him so he has learned. Every morning when I give him his breakfast he says "thank you". He says "Mi E Mouse" when he sees his Mickey Mouse pj's, book, or sees him on tv. He says "there it is" when we do his Elmo book where we look for Elmo's blanket. Another thing I think is interesting. He says "balls" when he sees more than one ball like his blanket that has balls on it. He will say just "ball" when he is referring to one particular ball. His new thing he started saying this week is "I don't know". You ask him where something is and he says "I don't know" in a very cute upbeat way. There are tons more examples but you get the picture. His vocab is growing daily.
He has had quite the temper tantrums at times too. Normally when he is tired or if he wants something but does not have the words to tell you what he wants. Other times he get super emotional and his feelings get hurt for no particular reason and makes an awful face and a pitiful noise.
He is also so much fun most of the time. I enjoy playing with him. He is funny and makes me laugh a lot. He gets so excited over everything. I think the greatest part of being a mom so far is just being amazed by all the things they learn and they learn and grow so fast. It's is my pleasure and privilege to be able to be apart of that. It's the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)
2 comments:
Cutie patootie, that Nash is!
He amazes me everyday! He is one quick learner. He threw his pacifier the other day and I couldn't find it for nothing, of course we went through the "I don't know's" and about ten minutes later(after I sent papaw to the store to get another one) he walked over to my counter pointing at a basket on my bar and he had thrown it so hard from the den and it had landed on the bar in my bread basket. He is one very smart little man!
Post a Comment