Monday, December 7, 2009

The Collegiate Snuggie....


..just might be my favorite (unexpected) Christmas gift this year. This blanket was a magical gift of the Chinese Christmas at my mom's house. It's warm, long, cozy, and WONDERFUL.


I have secretly wanted a snuggie ever since they came out but was too embarrassed to really get one or for that matter too embarrassed to let any one know I really wanted one. (Chris knew but didn't take me seriously until tonight when I fell in love with it) I know they look ridiculous and cult like in the commercial but I am a grandma to the core. I am always cold and love blankets. The snuggie is the blanket to end all blankets.
(I secretly want to take it to work and wear it when it is so cold in my office. Most definitely could have and would have used it in the Christmas parade this past weekend)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shannon, you are so cute! Trevor was looking over my shoulder and said, "Is that like a giant Snuggie?" And I said, "No, it's not giant, Shannon's just the tiniest person ever." This totally goes on the list of reasons we are friends.

sdhorton said...

giant snuggie...too funny! I did think it looked big in the picture but didn't put two and two together that it was because I am small is why it looks big.

Big Fan of Trace,Gracie, and Nash said...

I am so glad you liked your "snuggie" baby girl. It was the gift everyone was fighting over. I knew it should belong to you! Love you bunches,Mom