
We decided to take Nash and Nate to Wonderplace since they were this small the last time (7 months ago).

Nash liked putting things in and out of the house in the tree house.

They bothed like the drum.

Nash loved banging on the big drum.

Nate got soaked at the water table.

Nash holding a peach about to throw it as he does most things. Either that or eat it.

Now that they are bigger, they had a great time and played a lot more than the first time they went together. When we first got there I went to pay and Nash walked all the way to the back exploring before I was done. They have gotten so big since the last time. Makes me sad and happy all at the same time.
3 comments:
Oh, I can't wait until Sadie is big enough to join them! Okay, yes I can, because then she'll be walking and running and getting into EVERYTHING. It sure looks like they had fun!
Yes it is a big differnce. Sadie would still probably like it though. Nash and Nate were about 7 months last time and still had a good time. I added the old picture just because man time flies and man they have gotten so big!!! (we'll have to have a play date at my house next where Sadie can come)
i keep coming back to look at these pics - i love them so. ESPECIALLY looking back to their first trip - too cute!
Post a Comment