This little boy loves to be in the kitchen and more specifically in all the cabinets. I started just letting him get into the plastic cups and the Tupperware. This turned into an obsession for him and total destruction of the the kitchen. Today he brought me bug spray out of the "no no" cabinet and I freaked out and rearranged. I am rethinking putting some sort of baby locks on the cabinets which I didn't do at first because I didn't think it would hurt anything for him to get into the things that are okay and fun for him to get into. Also our cabinets are the type without knobs and I don't know which kind to get that will go with them but surely they have to make some that would work.
1 comment:
Looks like my kitchen when Nash is visiting. But he always brings me the red food coloring and the accent seasoning. I think you need to bake him some muffins, poor little hungry man :)
Post a Comment