Now for Nash's room.
The changing table used to be in the center of the wall. So I moved it all the way down and put the dresser on that side. It doesn't look great but it opens up tons of room for Nash to play and more wall space to put toys on.
Yes that is a monkey towel in the window it helps keep the room dark.

The dresser to the left used to be where the basketball goal and basket of toys are now so I had no wall space to put toys on.
I have been wanting a light weight stroller for Nash. I have still been using his big one that came with his infant stroller. I liked this one. I was easy to put together, is light weight, and has all the compartments that you need. It also seems a little more sturdy than the super cheap ones but it's nothing like the real expensive ones either. It is supposed to go up to 40 pounds. I guess you still use a stroller that long?
The dresser to the left used to be where the basketball goal and basket of toys are now so I had no wall space to put toys on.
Nash and I also went to Chucky Cheese's where he enjoyed himself much more than I thought he would. He loved the puppets and the kiddie games. The good thing is he didn't really have to play them he would just turn the stirring wheel or push the buttons. There was one that he really liked. I did not take my camera but my mom took some pictures. She was there with my niece who loves it as well.
Nash did not take a good nap today with all the activity even when given the opportunity so Chris and I decided that we would get out and look for a couple of things. We got Nash a cd player for his room because his noise machine was shorting out and waking him up. I am unhappy with it though because it does not have a repeat button which was the whole purpose of getting one so I could repeat one of his classical music or baby sounds CD's.
We also got this.
I also bought my first Christmas present. I have been itching to start Christmas shopping. I know I know but that is just the way I am built. I got Nash a My Friend's Tigger and Pooh Musical DVD. Watch out. Once I start I will continue until it's all done. I usually get done before Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
sigh. my shopping usually happens christmas eve morning. :) hahah.
I just purchased my first Christmas gift for the season too!Gotta take care of the little man you know.
We still use a stroller for Brooklyn sometimes. :) She looks huge in it, but when we are doing a lot of walking, she is way too heavy to carry. :)
We had fun with you and Nash. I like the new changes and glad you took some ideas away from our playdate! Thanks for the nice stuff you wrote about me! :)
Post a Comment