Monday, January 30, 2012

My big 2 month old!


 Griffin is 2 months old. It's hard to believe.
 He is getting so big. He is busting out of his 0-3 month old clothes and is into 3-6 months clothes already. His sleeping is about the same. He has a 3 hour stretch pretty regularly but I would have to say he still mostly every two hours. I am hoping with all the weight he is putting on that maybe that will help him sleep longer and not have to eat so often. He is smiling more in the last few weeks and cooing. He is awfully handsome and is starting to have his own look somewhat instead of reminding me exactly of Nash.


In this past month, he went to his first basketball game. He's been to a couple and does really well until it starts getting late and he is tired. This was him before his first game.
I go back to work today. I decided to go back earlier than plan. One because I need to financially and two because I am going to work a short week the first week or two to try and get back in the swing of things. I am super duper anxious about it all so say a little prayer for me!

2 comments:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

Precious baby Griffin!

I thought about you all day yesterday. I hope your first day back went as smoothly as possible. I told Josh to go by an say hi, but not to say anything to make you cry. If he did, let me know, and i will kick him.

sdhorton said...

Thanks! Josh was nice. You got a good guy.