I started back to work and it's going good. I am starting to get in the swing of things. I am still anxious and feel crazy most of the time. I feel like I am doing something constantly and then when I am not I think "what did I forget?" I guess that's just how it is. Nothing new or super exciting going on.
I signed Nash up for t-ball which he starts in April. I think he will like baseball and I wanted to see how it goes. He's excited about it. We also just registered him for the 4K program at Chris' school for next year and it freaks me out a little. It's basically just like Kindergarten, Monday through Friday 8-3 . They even wear uniforms. Sweet Moses I think I might cry as I am writing this.
Anyhoo, Griffin is doing good. He's a fat boy. He loves to smile, coo, and talk to you. I like to think he is in love with his mommy! He's a sweet boy and I love coming home to see him and cuddling with him. He still pretty much sleeps with me. Right now it is just easier (in some ways) but I am trying to make a conscious effort to start getting him to sleep by himself some. He has started to laugh out loud some and that is just precious. Don't get me wrong I am glad we are done having children but it also makes me so cherish these sweet baby things because I know it will be my last time to get too.
Time for Chris and I has been scarce with two kiddos. We have had a couple of date nights (watching a movie at the house with just Griffin) and they are really nice. At this point, I love some down time at home. It has gotten better now that basketball is over which ended in another heartbreaking loss at the buzzer this year. It's pretty sad when Nash knows his daddy was home because he saw the lights through the garage door at night time. We are liking having him home more. Nash and Chris are really bonding over the Cars 2 s video game which is Nash's obsession (ever since Christmas).
So yeah that's it. Nothing too exciting. Staying busy. Feeling crazy. Trying to get adjusted to life as a wife, mother of an (gasp) almost 4 yr old and 12 week old, and working full time.
No comments:
Post a Comment