Friday, December 30, 2011

Griffin's 1st Month

Griffin at 1 month

Some times it feels like its been a month or more and other times it totally doesn't. The first week alone felt like it was month but then again he's really only been home 3 weeks. Griffin has been all and all a good baby. The only time he really gets fussy if he's hungry or his stomach is bothering him. He has had some stomach issues and spits up more than I would like but nothing terrible. He sleeps a lot which I am not used to. Nash was AWAKE most of the time. He's the opposite. He sleeps 2-3 hours most of the time with a regular 3-4 hour stretch in there. He prefers being held and laying on me most of the time. If he's laying on me asleep, he's good. I put him down. Maybe 5 minutes later he is crying. I pick him up and we are good again. He's nursing and is doing that well. We haven't tried the bottle yet but need to do that soon to see how he does. He isn't a fan of the paci and spits it out. His brother was the complete opposite. I have gotten him to take it for short periods when he was real fussy but that's about it. He has his one month appointment next week. I know he's put on some weight because he is feeling out but it'll be interesting to see how much he weighs. He doesn't like being put in the car seat but once we go he's fine. He has gone a lot more than Nash at this age. We didn't take Nash to church until he was 1 month. Griffin has already been twice and all our Christmas outings and a couple of other outings. He does fairly well with it all. I am enjoying my time loving on my sweet little boy.  Nash likes to love on him too.


No comments: