Nash's class sang three songs. He did perfect. Sang all the songs, paid attention, keep hands and feet to himself.
Every year they make Christmas shirts. I heart them!
They had a book exchange. Nash rather keep his Cars 2 book so he traded with his friend Makenna who was very easy going about it. He was happy to have baby Griffin there and Mawmaw, Pawpaw, Mimi, and Poppy.
Nash and Mrs. Mindy. Afterwards they had milk and cookies.
My sweet boy is growing up so fast. If there is one thing that I realized after having Griffin is how fast they grow up. I get sad about how big Nash is and how much time has gone by. I look at Griffin who reminds me so much of Nash as a baby and then I see this big smart happy funny sweet boy and I try to remember how he got that way and cherish all of it because it happens so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment