Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Zoo



Day 2 of Spring Break
We went to the Zoo with my family and had a good day. It was rather cool when we got there and I dressed Nash and I both for warm weather so when my 7 year old nephew decided he didn't want to wear his jacket I tried it on and wore it for a while until I warmed up.
I felt like a fat man in a little coat and was given odd looks for a while but it worked. Hey you never know it might be the next "in" thing (a three quarter length jacket that is also a midriff). You saw it here first folks!

Nash rode the carousal for the first time. It was one of those old fashion ones like we had when we were kids and Nash loved it.

We also saw the new penguin exhibit and it was really cool. Nash loved it. They were swimming under water and Nash said "it's flying".

Since we have already gone to Wye Mountain, The Big Dam Bridge, Pinnacle Mountain, and the Zoo I am ready for a lazy day around the house.

1 comment:

Iris said...

wow! you really have been everywhere! kekoa and his daddy were at the zoo yesterday visiting the penguins too, while momma (and baby sister melia) got a much-needed pedicure! hope you enjoy the rest of your spring break!