Today I got Nash dressed up to take some Christmas pictures at the house and the Old Mill which didn't go great but was okay and I got a few good ones. Then we went to the mall to see Santa. I wasn't going to take Nash this year because just like last year, execpt this year he can verbalize it, Nash says "I not like Santa. He's scarey". However Thursday after school he came home saying he wants to go see Santa, sit on his lap, take a picture, and tell him to bring him "presents". He has insisted several times that we go see Santa. In fact one day he swore Santa was down the street and we needed to go walk to find him. So we went. The whole time he was saying. "Where's Santa Momma? I love him." Well he saw Santa and clamed up again and held on to me for dear life and returned to the mindset of "I not like Santa".
However there was this super cool jump thing next to Santa that Nash insisted that he wanted to go do. I thought you won't go sit and talk to a friendly old man but you want to be strapped in and jump up high in the middle of a store. Whatever. I thought well that looks fun and at least it won't be a wasted trip. Well, this is what he does when he gets strapped in.
And he didn't love it but liked it okay and was excited when he started going up high. However at times he changed his mind and wanted out. What can I say. He is indecisive like his mother. Lord help him.
He did however LOVE this cool little ride on car that he rode a couple of times. I think he would love to have one of these at home that he could rid on all the time.
1 comment:
you just never know! he looks so big!
Post a Comment