Thursday, November 1, 2012
My 11 Month Old
So this guy is 11 months and I can hardly believe it. I have been in denial for quite a while. I would start planning his birthday party and stop because I just couldn't take it. He's doing good. Eating good. Trying new things. Really liking more table foods and feeding himself. He started to have some formula and seems to be needing more than I can give him so we are backing off some on breast feeding. He's got three teeth now. Two on bottom and one on top. He's crawling all over the place and pulling up on things. He sleeps through the night other than when he's cutting a tooth. We did have one sick dr visit where he had an ear infection but even with that he really is happy most of the time. He got to go on big brother's field trip to the pumpkin patch and one family trip to the pumpkin patch. He likes to clap his hands and dance to music. He likes bath time and splashing in the water especially when he gets a bath with brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment