Friday, June 29, 2012

The Sweetest Seven Month Old

Griffin really is the sweetest thing ever! He is so happy and pleasent. He loves his big brother and thinks he's hilarious. He laughs at every silly thing Nash does. He commands a lot of attention every where we go. He also likes to growl, scream, and talk a lot so that's part of it too. Especially, attention getting during church until we find the paci as quick as we can. He gets so excited lately. When I come to pick him up, he just kicks his feet and moves his arms with excitement.  He has also started reaching for me lately which is awesome feeling.

 He is sitting up much better now but still is not completely steady and does fall over after a little bit.
 He tried his walker recently and loves it. (man it's nice to just go pull something out of the attic when we need it). I think he likes the freedom to be able to get around on his own.
 He is scooting quite a bit more and rolling every which way. As soon as you lay him down he flops over. He's sleeping good. Pretty much through the night and maybe getting up once. He's eating good. Still breastfeeding. For some reason, I am super excited that he has not had to have formula yet. I don't have a lot of stash but it's been enough so far that he has had all breast milk. He is eating his fruit better. On some days he eats a bunch and other days not so much. He seems like he's getting longer to me. He's starting to outgrow his clothes AGAIN. I am very sad that I didn't keep all of Nash's clothes. I got rid of some because I thought they would be out of season and now I am kicking myself for it. All and all Griffin is doing great and he's such a cuddle bug. Pretty much the most awesome baby ever. Yeah, I love him just a bit! We all do.

No comments: