So this week I had a week off for Thanksgiving break and my goal was to get everything ready for baby Griffin and have my Christmas stuff ready so I don't have to worry with it after he is born. I've done pretty good on my goal so far. I've bought a few last minute things that me and Griffin need, washed everything, put things up, cleaned out my car, and got the car seat in the car. I am for sure Griffin ready as far as I think I have everything that I need.
So I thought it was time to post Griffin's nursery pics for those who haven't seen it.
As you know, I kept everything from Nash so the furniture and gear are the same. However, I changed the theme. I couldn't find bedding that I really liked in the store so I had a girl I know make it. I found some fabric that I liked and we went from there. I thought it turned out real cute.
As far as the Christmas goal, got to finish decorating, all presents are bought, waiting for a few of them to come in, the ones I have are wrapped, and I got to get Chris' stocking stuffers. Hoping by the time Griffin gets here that all will be done. It gives me piece of mind to get as much done as I can so I will have less to worry with afterwards.
The plan is still a scheduled c-section December 5th unless he comes early. I hope we can stick to the plan this time but as I know from past experience, you never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment