Sunday, June 12, 2011

my big 3 year old

Nash turned 3 years old this past Friday June 10th. This birthday was emotional for me. As the ones of you I am friends with on fb got to see a younger picture of Nash every day the week before his birthday. Part of it, was the hormones from pregnancy I am guessing and I kept thinking this will be his last birthday with it just being him.  I don't know why that makes me sad but anways I was. The other part is I can't believe he is 3 and is so big not just sizewise but he's so smart, funny, and acts so big. On one hand I love it because he is a lot of fun and the otherhand I want time to stop or even go back to those younger times just for a bit. Just to think in 6 short months we will be back at those baby stages with another little one.
We celebrated his birthday on Friday by going to Wild River Country and then that night eating pizza with family, having cupcakes, opening some presents, and playing games. Then on Saturday we had his party at Funland. We had a bunch of family and friends there that all seemed to enjoy themselves and have a good time. It was a fun party. One that I will post more pictures of when I have them. I am thankful to have our cousin Kayla who takes great pictures take pictures at Nash's birthday parties  for me so I don't have to.
Nash was super excited this year about his birthday and birthday party. Probably cause I sent out invitations about 3 weeks before and he has been anticipating it the whole time. It was a good one and I know he enjoyed every bit of it.

2 comments:

Iris said...

happy 3rd birthday, nash! thank you for inviting kekoa to your fun party at funland!

katandkarl said...

Little cutie. We had a BLAST. xo.