So we got more snow today and this time we actually got SNOW not ice/sleet with a little snow. It is somewhere from 2-4 inches here. Nash and I got out early in it. This kid loves the snow and would probably stay out in it if it weren't so cold and him getting somewhat wet. Next year I am going to invest in a snow suit. Today I layered him more than before and we were able to stay out for a while. Here's some pics from this morning.

it was only a few inches but that was a lot for this little guy.

He LOVED it.

especially digging in the snow

and banging his hands together to get the snow off his gloves

our little snowman

oh I wish I was one of those people that look good without make up but I wanted to get a picture of me and my little man in the snow and this was the best one.
2 comments:
What a cutie pie, wish I was building a snowman with him! I just adore this little fella !
he looks so cute - LOVE LOVE LOVE the digging picture. I'm investing in a snow suit next year too (though you know once we do it will never snow again!).
Post a Comment