This year we really got into the Christmas spirit. Nash was counting down the days to Christmas months in advance so much so that did end of getting one of the the count down things so we could actually count down the month of December til Christmas.
He was thrilled to put up the tree. As soon as it came out of the bag, he said "It's beautiful" "we have the best tree ever". Griffin liked it too.
Espeically getting the ornaments.
We also decided to do the Elf on a Shelf thing this year. I honestly have had the thing for at least a couple of years and haven't done it because I didn't want to mess with it and thought it was kinda dumb and time consuming but due to all of Nash's enthusiasm I got it out. We named our elf Yoshi. We read the book. Watched the tv show. It really was a fun thing to do. I started it and Chris quickly jumped in and took over. Chris did amazing with the Elf. It got to be so fun. First thing in the morning Nash would want to find the Elf. He would go to the place it was the night before and when it wasn't there he would start looking for it. It kinda got fun for me too because after the intial just making sure it got moved I started looking forward to seeing where he would be in the morning. Here are a couple of good ones.
The Elf also took a bath in Marshmellows, hung from the ceiling fan, worte "Stay Classy Nash" on his magna doodle, rode a rain deer, got into Nash's apples, made a sugar angel, and much more.





No comments:
Post a Comment