Monday, May 28, 2012

My big beautiful 6 month old

How cute and sweet is this guy.
love those fat baby legs and feet


Griffin will be 6 months old May 30th. He  has tried fruit. First he wasn't crazy about it and only
really liked bananas. Now he likes other fruit but likes it to be warm. He is still nursing and I am loving it. Still no teeth but I think they are coming soon as he chews on everything and drools a lot. I'll be okay for them to take a while coming in. He seems more steady sitting up but is not sitting up by himself yet by any means. He is quick to roll over when placed on the floor and appears like he wants to crawl but hasn't mastered that yet. He's sleeping pretty good and only really wakes up one time during the night to nurse. He is still very much a sweet and happy baby. He's very good and easy going most of the time. He loves to laugh, talk, and smile at everyone. I LOVE HIM TO PIECES and can't imagine life without him. I feel like he completes our family. We all adore him.

No comments: