Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We had a total of three Easter celebrations including my good friend's family, my step-dad's family, and on Easter we went to Chris' parents.  Nash also had an egg hunt at school and we went to a community one as well. Nash once again enjoyed hunting eggs. He could care less about candy(not a big fan of a lot of candy) and perfered the money eggs (that's my boy). Griffin was of course clueless about Easter but got some good things in his Easter baskets that he has enjoyed.
Easter morning Nash was sick to his stomach and we didn't make it to church. I did get the boys dressed though and we went to Chris parents for lunch though. I have a lot of pictures on my phone from the various hunts but these are once I took with my main camera on Easter.

( wish Chris and I would have dressed better and got a better picture but oh well story of my life lately)


No comments: