Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My big 4 month old




I can't put into words how much I love this sweet boy and can't imagine life without him. He is such a joy. I am soaking it all in or at least trying too. He is growing so much. He is busting out of his 3-6 months clothes and into 6-9 months clothes. He is sleeping much better and normally has a good 6 to 7 hour stretch first thing. He is however sleeping in his swing. Typically he wakes up pretty quickly when laid down so the swing has worked for us. Pretty soon we will be transitioning him into his bed. I am still nursing him and loving every minute of it. Soon I know we will be trying solids and it feels like he may be needing that soon as he is a big eater.
While life is hectic with working full time and being a wife and mom to two boys I am enjoying the boys in my life and feel very blessed to be loved by them.

No comments: